I tried a lot of recipes for this one and this was the best by far.
Makes 10-12 Yorkshire puddings
Egg Free – Dairy Free – Vegan
- 8oz self-raising flour
- 1/2 pt vegan soya yogurt -unsweetened and plain
- 1/2 pt vegan soya milk or rice milk – unsweetened
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl. Mix the yoghurt and soya milk in a large jug to make a runny paste. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients stirring to remove lumps until you have a thickish but runny batter.
- Heat your Yorkshire pudding tray with a little vegetable oil in advance, until hot.
Carefully spoon the mixture into the tray without over filling.
- Cook the Yorkshire puddings at about 180C for about 20 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Recipe found on: Alternative Stores